Sale Sold out
Regular price $17.50 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
This bright piece represents the beauty of the elements and our surroundings to our way of life. You can see many Aboriginal people camped underneath the moon performing ceremony and the stars and moon shining bright on Yuwaalaraay Country.
Designed by Kirsten Gray
Features and Fit
- These socks fit larger and wider feet than our unisex range.
- Seamless socks with just one fine spun toe seam
- No uncomfortable stitching on the inside of the sock
- Colour-fast prints so the pattern doesn’t fade when worn
- Reinforced toe and heel for durability
- 360 degrees’ pattern- continuous pattern around the whole sock
- Extra soft bamboo material
Fabric and Care
85% bamboo, 12% polyester, 3% elastane.
Machine wash with cold water for best results, do not tumble dry.