Sale Sold out
Regular price $17.50 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
Rivers and waterways play an important role in the lives of First Nations people. They are a source of food and sustenance, which have been key to our survival but are also a hive of community activity. Our people often lived by water and water was often the physical boundary that marked one tribal group from another.
Designed by Kirsten Gray
Features and Fit
- These socks fit larger and wider feet than our unisex range.
- Seamless socks with just one fine spun toe seam
- No uncomfortable stitching on the inside of the sock
- Colour-fast prints so the pattern doesn’t fade when worn
- Reinforced toe and heel for durability
- 360 degrees’ pattern- continuous pattern around the whole sock
- Extra soft bamboo material
Fabric and Care
85% bamboo, 12% polyester, 3% elastane.
Machine wash with cold water for best results, do not tumble dry.